I used a glass container with a glass lid and glass weights so everything was very clean. I didn't even get any yeast to skim. Mosquitos made me shudder. I didn't even know there were mosquitos in Germany. I guess I've mostly been there in colder months.
We have that special breed of mosquitos in Germany, the one whose bits itch like hell so that you scratch yourself bloody and get your skin infected…
Seriously: The only place in the world where there are no Mosquitos is Antarctica! Damn bloodsuckers!

How do y’all get rid of eggs? We got a lot of chickens and are getting 1-4 dozen eggs a day. We can’t get rid of any chickens though.
I don't know about Xicken eggs, i sell most of my dux eggs to an Asian supermarket which helps with the feed-cost for 40 hungry black holes…

All priority mail packages are insured for $50 automatically, so there's that, at least. But I paid more than that. So I'll be out money anyway. I'd like to have the seller send new eggs, and I'd pay the shipping, and let them file the claim, but since they aren't getting back to me I'm not sure if that will be a possibility.
You have the worst luck buying birds and eggs out of anyone I've ever heard of! :barnie

Good morning folks :frow Good evening Wunda & Kiwi :frow

Hey everyone! This thread looks awesome! :pop:wee. I practically joined BYC mostly bc of ducks. This isn’t the first time I’ve seen this thread, but mind if I join in?

What’s this whole threads point? I just joined and I don’t want to read through 1853 pages 😂

Welcome :frow

Back
Top Bottom