I am afraid my right arm will fall off overnight! 😱
Remember i wrote earlier today that i had to clean out the overgrown driveway between my and the neighbors property… "Overgrown" was a shameless understatement! It was more like a jungle, larded with thorny wild roses. I gave up on the pruning shears after just five minutes, walked back to the house, grabbed my trusted Machete and start hacking my way through! This is ¾ through when the new neighbors car became visible,
Resized_20210213_171541.jpeg

Yes, that's a police cruiser. Guess what, our new neighbors work for the Sherriff's department! That is great!
This is the look back towards my land:
Resized_20210213_171530.jpeg

The collection of straight branches will be used for my first attempts in building a wattle-fence.
After about two hours of hacking and sawing i was through:
Resized_20210213_175545.jpeg

Tomorrow i need to collect all the cuttings and pile them up for a nice bonfire.

But my right arm is killing me this evening! I don't hack things to pieces with a machete every day (even though the ducks think i do!) and i'm afraid that was too much today. My wrist hurts and feels hot to the touch, could i have damaged my wrist? 😖

Remember i wrote earlier today that i had to clean out the overgrown driveway between my and the neighbors property… "Overgrown" was a shameless understatement! It was more like a jungle, larded with thorny wild roses. I gave up on the pruning shears after just five minutes, walked back to the house, grabbed my trusted Machete and start hacking my way through! This is ¾ through when the new neighbors car became visible,
View attachment 2529185
Yes, that's a police cruiser. Guess what, our new neighbors work for the Sherriff's department! That is great!
View attachment 2529184
The collection of straight branches will be used for my first attempts in building a wattle-fence.
View attachment 2529186
Tomorrow i need to collect all the cuttings and pile them up for a nice bonfire.

But my right arm is killing me this evening! I don't hack things to pieces with a machete every day (even though the ducks think i do!) and i'm afraid that was too much today. My wrist hurts and feels hot to the touch, could i have damaged my wrist? 😖
Okay first off.... how did the Sherriff react to a machete wielding man flying through the bushes?
Secondly, is wrist swollen? Does it feel sore all over or in an exact spot? Is it joint pain, muscle pain or tendon pain?

View attachment 2529185
View attachment 2529184
View attachment 2529186

Feel Better Get Well Soon GIF by bluesbear

View attachment 2529185
View attachment 2529184
View attachment 2529186

1613281250573.gif

Back
Top Bottom