Good Morning, Day, Afternoon, Evening or Night to Everybody on the beautiful Blue Marble! 🌎

Bright sunshine here in West Virginia and it is forecasted to top out at 20° (68F) in the afternnoon. But down to the freezing mark again in the night…🎢

Yep cops and everything. They were supposed to be open 8 hours and barely made it one. I'm on a bunch of waiting lists that I got off of when I made this appointment. Thought I hit the jackpot and instead lost my place in line.
Its upsetting people are preventing people who want the vaccine from getting it! Is it compulsory there? It's voluntary here so long as you don't want to travel overseas. We've only just had our first batch done which was for our hotel quarantine workers, health care workers and aged care.

:rant I was supposed to get the vaccine today, but they had a vaccine riot one hour in and closed. So back to waiting
:hugs Sorry to hear that!
But at least people here shout out and demand their rights! The herd of sheep in Germany, who have elected a Banker (!) as their minister of health, are still too scared to even demonstrate.
The worst state in the U.S. (worst in regards of CV19 vaccination!) has administered the second dose of vaccine to 4.8% of its inhabitants.
Brandenburg, the best state in Germany only to 2.9% and the total over the country is 2.2%, That happens if you have incompetent people in the government. ☹
Germany has changed back into a developing country, very soon they need care-packages again.

Just joining this thread so catching up on the last few pages. Got lost on the wombat issue but thats ok. Read about bears and cars. Canadian problem is the moose. Huge animal, very long legs so if you hit one, especially in a small car it goes badly for both of you.
Still in lockdown but some restrictions easing. Feel badly for so many small businesses that keep getting closed sometimes for months.
Without getting political, lets just say Canada's vaccine supply is a little iffy. Then each province is making its own decisions about who gets it and when. According to today's news I can start trying to get on a list as of June.

Its upsetting people are preventing people who want the vaccine from getting it! Is it compulsory there? It's voluntary here so long as you don't want to travel overseas. We've only just had our first batch done which was for our hotel quarantine workers, health care workers and aged care.
It’s voluntary.

I can’t imagine what an uproar there would be if they tried to make it mandatory. We really don’t like being told we “have do something”.

It’s like waving a red flag in front a bull.

Some of us (me) would just be contrary and refuse because it was mandatory.

It’s voluntary.

I can’t imagine what an uproar there would be if they tried to make it mandatory. We really don’t like being told we “have do something”.

It’s like waving a red flag in front a bull.

Some of us (me) would just be contrary and refuse because it was mandatory.
Yes! Our prime minister basicly said that's why he won't make it mandatory.

Back
Top Bottom