Afternoon! I saw somewhere here in the USA they were saying grapefruit size hail. This was last week
Like here, I think the metoroligists just try one up each other like little kids fighting over who has the biggest dad "my dads taller than a tree" "yeah well my dads bigger than an elephant" "our hails going to be as big as golf balls" "yeah well our hails going to be as big as soft balls"

What's the ladder for? You? Very pretty ducks ❤️ @Supercow :welcome

Oh the ladder is just a leftover from the olden times where today's duck-house was a play tower :)

We are now in the middle of a rain period which is forecast to continue for at least a week...

I must say it's a good thing to finally have somebody(ies) around the house who is happy when several rainy days hit. And is not a snail. Ducks are really lifting everyone's moods.

My dh and I have the same weather channel on our phones and they are never the same forecast really weird so zi think you are right MW. Did you get any rouens?

My dh and I have the same weather channel on our phones and they are never the same forecast really weird so zi think you are right MW. Did you get any rouens?
Not yet, that won't be until September at this stage. Have to build them a house

Back
Top Bottom