Update on Buffzillitus, we have lift off:
full
Gained five grams in one day! And after we were done weeding, it was 56 grams due to all the bugs and slugs...

Hey! Where have you been hanging out? Tentatively gonna say blue or silver snowy.
I am around, just not very active anymore on many threads. We have been building a small house on the school house place and we've now sold our house in town and are gonna be rushed to get the new place livable in time. 🤪

I wondered if you'd suggest snowy, i was a wondering about that possibility but I don't have any snowy calls so i don't know where snowy could have came from. 😂
I'm anxious to see how it feathers out.

I pulled all my drakes off for over 3 weeks and then put back my blue bibbed drake and my blue fawn drake in hopes I'd get pleanty of blue bib ducklings.
I think what i ended up with is one blue, two nutmeg, two liliac, one grey and one WTD.
(what the duck) 😄

No clue! I ordered from them once before the started eggs incident, and that time I hatched four ducklings from 10 eggs, which is not bad for shipped eggs. These last two times, I've have the started eggs, and now no eggs developing.
I got runner eggs twice from @Texag87 and had 100% hatch both times.

So, just, like, that?! - One look and you can tentatively say »blue or silver snowy« 😲

Then what do you make out of these four, half molten ducklings?
full

Especially that khaki coloured! - I don't have any brown ducks! Yes, i have Buff Orpingtons but that brown is way darker than the Buffies...

From left to right:

Black bibbed, blue bibbed, black bibbed and chocolate bibbed in the back.

If you've got buff orps, you've got chocolate in your flock, so that's where she comes from. Also if her mom wasn't chocolate, she is definitely a she.
We have been building a small house on the school house place and we've now sold our house in town and are gonna be rushed to get the new place livable in time. 🤪

Congrats on the house build! I know you guys have been working on that school property a long time. Hopefully the move isn't too hectic for you, haha.

I wondered if you'd suggest snowy, i was a wondering about that possibility but I don't have any snowy calls so i don't know where snowy could have came from. 😂

Since it's recessive, could be anybody! Mom and dad would both have to carry it for it to show up, and of course one of the parents must be blue or silver.

So, just, like, that?! - One look and you can tentatively say »blue or silver snowy« 😲

Then what do you make out of these four, half molten ducklings?
full

Especially that khaki coloured! - I don't have any brown ducks! Yes, i have Buff Orpingtons but that brown is way darker than the Buffies...

My Buff is very dark compared to a lot I've seen. I concur with Pyxis!

Back
Top Bottom