Because in some years it is the 21st! - It is rare though.
oh yeah you’re right ! lol I looked it up apparently in some parts of the world it’s the 19th and some parts of the world It’s the 20th I guess that’s because of the international dateline or something? well either way I’m just so glad it’s here!! aLSo my duck’s are today happy happy ducks, who have another great reason to rejoice with me because this morning, my neighbor, up the hill behind the duck yard… he cut down the two huge dead trees that I’ve spoken to him about years ago !! (because they have been looming over the duck house for years…)
I wasn’t warned, however, and the ducks were all freaking out. I had to cut, quickly, an emergency duck size escape hole through the fencing to let them down into the goose area away from the trees falling, and obviously had to move the geese further away too…
edit to add I do a lot of editing…
I couldn’t access the normal safety, escape route without endangering my own life, and therefore had to cut the hole, but has since been repaired by me, of course, with handy dandy, zip ties, and extra piece of fencing.
Hallelujah the menacing trees are gone!!!! thanks God!

She's home!

It involved renting a Uhaul and having my Dad drive while I road in the trailer holding a piece of OSB to keep her in a corner, walking her on a rope over my lovely muddy yard that the trailer couldn't be driven over, and then getting the rope back off her once she realized she was home and really just wanted to take off, but it's done.

1000000571.jpg

She's home!

It involved renting a Uhaul and having my Dad drive while I road in the trailer holding a piece of OSB to keep her in a corner, walking her on a rope over my lovely muddy yard that the trailer couldn't be driven over, and then getting the rope back off her once she realized she was home and really just wanted to take off, but it's done.

View attachment 3776408
Fantastic!! btw is that a turkey on the right

She's home!

View attachment 3776408
Awesome how is she doing ?

thats a very nice turkey!!
will you add him to your sig?
"Ko Shamos, Tufted Roman Geese, Aztec Ducks, NN Tumbler Pigeons, and Emus. " and .... turkey boy!! :love

Lol! I should update it. I have sold out of some birds and no longer have them, and have other birds, like Rex here.

Awesome how is she doing ?

Seems well! She had those superficial wounds that I Blu Koted, and I started her on some antibiotics just in case.

Back
Top Bottom