Update NEW PICS ON 10/11/09~COME LQQK -The baby is HERE - WOOO HOOO!!

Yeah! How wonderfully exciting for you and your hubby!
yippiechickie.gif
woot.gif
jumpy.gif

I had a new grand daughter born Nov.6th. she weighed 6 lbs. 15 oz. and 19 inches long . She is now 12.5 pounds and adorable ... Let me send her X-mas picture ... her name is Laura Jean

9529_sharons_pics_115.jpg

thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Lucky lady you are !! Hope to be like you, anything special you did to do it so quick
big_smile.png
??

Nothing special done.. They told me when my water broke the 1st time, that it would be hours until I start "hard" labor. 20 mins after that I was 8 cm and it was too late for an epidural (NOT fun) but 20 mins after that, I was pushing and out she came. 3 hours total, from the water breaking to delivery. I was the envy of the family with so many cousins pregnant and had very long labors. All I could do is smile.
big_smile.png
Its worth every contraction! Keep us updated!

Quote:
I am surprised if you 3 Cm and 90% thinned out that he did not scrap membrane and that would of started your labor . Is this your first ? Do you know if its a girl or boy ? Whatcha going to name the new addition ?

Wish he did !!! He said this was early labor and "real" labor could be anytime now !!! I guess up to a week (but doesnt think it will be that long for me)

On firday when I went he said I was starting to thin.

And today (3 days later im 90% thined and 3cm) so i'm moving along fast!!!!

Yes, my first.... it's a boy, His name will be Aiden, like it ?

Quote:
LOL, Wouldnt that be awful, forgeting to breath !!! Hope the birthing class comes in handy so I remember !!!

Quote:
Lucky lady you are !! Hope to be like you, anything special you did to do it so quick
big_smile.png
??

Nothing special done.. They told me when my water broke the 1st time, that it would be hours until I start "hard" labor. 20 mins after that I was 8 cm and it was too late for an epidural (NOT fun) but 20 mins after that, I was pushing and out she came. 3 hours total, from the water breaking to delivery. I was the envy of the family with so many cousins pregnant and had very long labors. All I could do is smile.
big_smile.png
Its worth every contraction! Keep us updated!

Thats so awesome !!!

These days they allow epidurals right up to 8cm
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom