Update NEW PICS ON 10/11/09~COME LQQK -The baby is HERE - WOOO HOOO!!

swtangel321

~Crazy Egg Lady~
11 Years
Jul 11, 2008
Thats the human baby im talking about !!!

Went to the baby doctor today and got the good news....... I'm 3cm and 90% thinned (no contractions yet)!!! Now I get to wait more, but.... it's getting closer !!! I'm so excited, can you tell ??

Anyone want to share there labor storys, LOL !!!

Last edited:
Woo hoo!! You're almost there!!! Good luck to you!
fl.gif

Thanks everyone
ya.gif
!!! I was starting to think this time would never come !! Seems like just last week I told hubby we were having a baby, WOW how time flys !!

Now, to keep myself busy so i'm not thinking about it every 5 mins, I think its worse than hatching chicks !!!

Quote:
Lucky lady you are !! Hope to be like you, anything special you did to do it so quick
big_smile.png
??

My young un..... born in 1979 and it's hard to believe it was that long ago. Enjoy your baby - never fail to take time to just be with him//her.....It's your presence, not your presents that they need. I close my eyes and it was yesterday I was in the hospital making arrangements that she would live in my hospital room. I didn't want to have her away from me for a minute. I think we need to have a shower.

I'll start. I'm showering you and you family with hope, patience, humor, joy and prayers...I'm so happy for you.

Quote:
I am surprised if you 3 Cm and 90% thinned out that he did not scrap membrane and that would of started your labor . Is this your first ? Do you know if its a girl or boy ? Whatcha going to name the new addition ?

Back
Top Bottom