Anyone in WV???

We are in the process of building a chicken village, each breed will have their own coop with run, If i did my math right we need 11 coops and 2 duck houses, I will let the hens free range and have the roos stay in the runs that way I dont get any unplanned crosses.

Fortunately we have plenty of space and im hoping the chickens will help get rid of all the ticks and other bugs we have.

Welbars seem like a great auto sexing breed, I might do a long term project to try and create them here if that fails i will probably buy some lol.
I could split an order with you lol Save you from having to recreate them yourself

We are in the process of building a chicken village, each breed will have their own coop with run, If i did my math right we need 11 coops and 2 duck houses, I will let the hens free range and have the roos stay in the runs that way I dont get any unplanned crosses.

Fortunately we have plenty of space and im hoping the chickens will help get rid of all the ticks and other bugs we have.

Welbars seem like a great auto sexing breed, I might do a long term project to try and create them here if that fails i will probably buy some lol.
I live in McDowell.Not sure how far you are from here.

I could split an order with you lol Save you from having to recreate them yourself
How many are you planning on getting? Looks like min order of 5 max of 25, when were you planning on getting them at the moment i have 2 brooders running non stop till about mid sept lol, my hubby wanted ducks so inbetween chicks im getting his ducks and I also have a batch of 16 turkeys coming lol, as I said I went a little overboard this year.

I will have to look into the auto sexing olive eggers too that seems like a fun project, i was under the impression that you couldn't successfully breed true for olive and easter eggers, I thought they had to be crossed.

How many are you planning on getting? Looks like min order of 5 max of 25, when were you planning on getting them at the moment i have 2 brooders running non stop till about mid sept lol, my hubby wanted ducks so inbetween chicks im getting his ducks and I also have a batch of 16 turkeys coming lol, as I said I went a little overboard this year.

I will have to look into the auto sexing olive eggers too that seems like a fun project, i was under the impression that you couldn't successfully breed true for olive and easter eggers, I thought they had to be crossed.
They won't breed true but you can sex them.

Back
Top Bottom