First time poster, long time lurker

Hello, Chicken People! I’m in South Central Missouri. I’ve had chickens for four years. I currently have 10 hens and one rooster of different heavy breeds. Nothing fancy. I have two mommas sitting on about 15 eggs right now. The first three hatched today! 🐣 I’ve got a camera set up to watch for predators (that black snake is gonna wake up soon). And another cam trained on the mommas. I’m excited! I’ve been using BYC for a while. But just today decided I need to post a question. But I’ll do that elsewhere. Thanks for having me!
howdy Howdy! I also have a broody on eggs! Hers should hatch soon.

Hello, Chicken People! I’m in South Central Missouri. I’ve had chickens for four years. I currently have 10 hens and one rooster of different heavy breeds. Nothing fancy. I have two mommas sitting on about 15 eggs right now. The first three hatched today! 🐣 I’ve got a camera set up to watch for predators (that black snake is gonna wake up soon). And another cam trained on the mommas. I’m excited! I’ve been using BYC for a while. But just today decided I need to post a question. But I’ll do that elsewhere. Thanks for having me!
Welcome and thank you for joining us. You will like it here.

Back
Top Bottom