Hmmm shemp must look that one up.

Yes a buttercup and butterscotch.

Maybe butterball? šŸ¤­ yes I sometimes caaall her sweetie pie, not terribly original but I have been calling her that, and Peppermint for the BR - pepper for short. So I can have a cayenne and pepper šŸ˜† I like that! Very spicy for a couple of wild girls.
Butter name ideas.
Butterball
Butterbean
Peanut Butter
Apple Butter
Nutter Butter
and the best of all
Butter.
DSCN1705.JPG

Sadly I don't have a picture. But I was clearing out the old coop for a stray cat today and saw a spider with a red blob of a body. It reminded of the way a tick looks when it full.

I removed it with a tissue with bicarbonate soda and essential oils in a hurry and it just disintegrated. I didn't want it hurting this cat. Does anyone know what it could be? šŸ¤”

Stupid people.

Today my 60 red broilers arrived at Peavey mart. I got a call from them and they said "You need to pick them up right now because we can't supply food and water to them."
I said "Can't you even give them heat?"
The person I was talking to said "no"
I hung up and thought "they are living animals! Why can't those people give them food and water and heat?"
So I called them back and told them "Why can't you give them food and water?"
They said "because we don't want to kill them accidentally."
So they mean to say that neglect keeps them alive?!

I went to Peavey mart and there are my chicks sitting on a shelf with no heat source, no food, no water. Just sitting there.

I brought them home and now they're screaming loud enough to bust out my ears. Some of them look very lethargic and I don't expect all of them will make it.

Do people have no respect for living animals anymore?! Other people's chicks died on the shelf too. It didn't seem that any of mine did.

Stupid people.

Today my 60 red broilers arrived at Peavey mart. I got a call from them and they said "You need to pick them up right now because we can't supply food and water to them."
I said "Can't you even give them heat?"
The person I was talking to said "no"
I hung up and thought "they are living animals! Why can't those people give them food and water and heat?"
So I called them back and told them "Why can't you give them food and water?"
They said "because we don't want to kill them accidentally."
So they mean to say that neglect keeps them alive?!

I went to Peavey mart and there are my chicks sitting on a shelf with no heat source, no food, no water. Just sitting there.

I brought them home and now they're screaming loud enough to bust out my ears. Some of them look very lethargic and I don't expect all of them will make it.

Do people have no respect for living animals anymore?! Other people's chicks died on the shelf too. It didn't seem that any of mine did.
They need reporting that's seriously cruel. They most certainly shouldn't be in the business of dealing with animals šŸ˜’

Back
Top Bottom