Larkwell Valley (2023)

Since (from my understanding) Fawn is a mix of Blue and Chocolate, a male bred to a non-chocolate female should give you all chocolate females.
Hmm. Maybe I'll keep a fawn male then. Theoretically, even if there are other fawn and whites, I should be able to tell for sure that non-chocolates are males?
As for the Magpie, yes, that's poorly marked.
If he's a boy, I might see if a scovy wants him then. I've been running around all day so I haven't even looked to see what sexes are what colors

Mismark is a boy, so I might see if one of the scovies wants him.

All the fawn and whites are girls and both blacks are boys. @Pyxis , would I get black/blue and whites from a black male and FaW females?

Have to get up early tomorrow, so attempting to graft might not happen. I'll try tomorrow night,since I can sit with them for a bit if I need, but they migh/ be too old and independent then.

I might go to tsc tomorrow though and s÷e if they have any ducks. If they have ones I'd be interested in, I might grab a few

Everyone is doing good. Gonna have to refill their mash tonight when I get home, Those buggers ate a ton last night.

One of the runners was starting to fade when I got them, but he looks like he's bounced right back to everyone else now. The pastel call isn't as dumb now, she is staying where she needs to be. But I added a second lamp, so I think the warm spot is just easier for her to stay in now

Back
Top Bottom