LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Speaking of dumb chicks, the serama want to be on top of the brooder plate like the LFs
20240502_155619.jpg

On Saturday I'll be picking up 2 dozen Serama eggs from a breeder who is going to have a booth at the Kalama poultry & small animal market.
She shared pictures of the parent stock and explained that she only breeds to the standard.
She did mention that she has a separate flock of frizzle Serama
I'll be splitting the eggs between the 3 broody hens. If I have extra, I'll be putting the rest in the incubator.

On Saturday I'll be picking up 2 dozen Serama eggs from a breeder who is going to have a booth at the Kalama poultry & small animal market.
She shared pictures of the parent stock and explained that she only breeds to the standard.
She did mention that she has a separate flock of frizzle Serama
I'll be splitting the eggs between the 3 broody hens. If I have extra, I'll be putting the rest in the incubator.
Thatā€™s so fun! I love my frizzle seramas. Iā€™m having three dozen serama eggs shipped to me from a breeder I really like. Should ship out today. A bit of a birthday present as Iā€™m turning 22 today.

Thatā€™s so fun! I love my frizzle seramas. Iā€™m having three dozen serama eggs shipped to me from a breeder I really like. Should ship out today. A bit of a birthday present as Iā€™m turning 22 today.
Happy Birthday @allosaurusrock!

Happy Birthday GIF

Back
Top Bottom