Gallus gallus domesticus
7 Years
Feb 28, 2017
Florida Peninsula
My Coop
My Coop
Quick question after a friendly hello,
hello.gif

:confused:Can I use a "pre paid" Visa Card to purchase a PFM? I believe I did years ago but had a difficult time and had to get assistance to make the transaction go thru successfully. I have a couple cards laying around and decided to possibly use one.
Thanks in advance. I hope all are doing well.

ME NOW::pop

ME AFTER:
smiley_emoticons_charly_doppelknuddel_gr.gif

Quick question after a friendly hello, View attachment 3817877

:confused:Can I use a "pre paid" Visa Card to purchase a PFM? I believe I did years ago but had a difficult time and had to get assistance to make the transaction go thru successfully. I have a couple cards laying around and decided to possibly use one.
Thanks in advance. I hope all are doing well.

ME NOW::pop

ME AFTER:View attachment 3817882
I do believe so, I would give it a try.

It shows they take PayPal, visa, Mastercard, discover and American Express

IMG_6490.jpeg

Hey, thanks for the response. I was just asking because many moons ago I tried using one and it wouldn't except it. I got a hold of Ducklady at the time and some strings had to be pulled behind the scenes to get it to go through. It did work, but I had to earn it if you know what I mean. If I do, I,"wishful thinking like" would want to get it done in one sitting, not follow ups back and forth with messaging back and forth. If so, it is what it is. I can do that too but wanted a heads up first. Thanks a million.. TTYL :)

Back
Top Bottom