The Heritage Rhode Island Red Site

20170601_192642.jpg
20170601_192656.jpg
20170601_193738.jpg

I have birds from the same line. Once in awhile I come across someone looking for birds from the same line, now I can show them some pictures.

The chicks are growing like weeds. I love to watch them grow and watch them as they go through all of the growing stages. The oldest chicks are loosing their peeps and starting to get their adult voices.

I have noticed it has been rather quiet around here, actually BYC seems a bit quieter then it did in the past. Perhaps, I am just not hanging out on the hopping forums, looking a pictures of lemon cuckoo Orps, or whatever is popular these days. lol

It has been warming up here, and I could finally kick most of my stinkers out of the brooders.

I'm not sure if my spare rooster is enjoying his job as a baby sitter, but the chicks sure do love him!
IMG_2079.JPG
IMG_2081.JPG
IMG_2084.JPG

I have eighteen of the rosecomb chicks I got from Horstman left. So, far I am happy with how chubby and friendly they are. I am looking forward to seeing how they turn out.

Last edited:
I hope everyone's hatches went well and the chicks are growing vigorously. My chicks are doing well. The oldest are nearly 3 months old. I need to take some pictures.
photosmile.gif

Back
Top Bottom