The Moonshiner's Bootleg Incubator Reviews And Discussions

Pics
20240502_133830.jpg

Wrapped eggs. Aircells look good for the most part but they're medium sized, so I'm concerned that these are pullet eggs.
I just received some painted turkey eggs and most of the air cells are wobbly. They are pretty important to me. Could you talk me off the ledge? I rested them upright in a plastic egg rack from my GQF for about 8 hours at room temp and put them in one of my empty Genesis incubators upright in the rack so not to get turned for a few days. None of the aircells look fully detached. I have incubated shipped eggs multiple times but I am stressed with these. Will they hatch with wobbly air cells? I can't remember if any of my bad air cell eggs from previous times have hatched.
🥺

Only hatched 5 out of the 18 duck eggs I had set. I just am no good at hatching duck eggs apparently. I incubated these in tandem with some turkey eggs so I kept my humidity in the upper 30's. In my defense, the father of probably a lot of these ducklings was crested so that decreases hatch rate. They are a potential mix of blue and black Swedish, Pekin, and crested. They were solely incubated and hatched in one of my Genesis incubators.

Screenshot_20240502_192433_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240503_001322_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240503_001300_Gallery.jpg

I just received some painted turkey eggs and most of the air cells are wobbly. They are pretty important to me. Could you talk me off the ledge? I rested them upright in a plastic egg rack from my GQF for about 8 hours at room temp and put them in one of my empty Genesis incubators upright in the rack so not to get turned for a few days. None of the aircells look fully detached. I have incubated shipped eggs multiple times but I am stressed with these. Will they hatch with wobbly air cells? I can't remember if any of my bad air cell eggs from previous times have hatched.
🥺
Unfortunately, I have no idea, from my reading here, they are usually ok.

Back
Top Bottom