What feed o I feed my 10 almost 11 week old chickens?

You can give them Chick Grower or Starter until they start to lay . then give them layer or Oyster shell mixed in their feed . Ive never had them choose it themself when it is on the side .
If you had the choice of yummy corn would you eat the oyster shell ? They wont either .

Silkies are good mothers!! Should have no problems getting her to go broody lol and yup, that’s how I told with mine too!! They either lay or start crowing 😂🤣
yeah lol, mine hasn't crowd yet but she is the tiniest one and much smaller than the other breeds and I think is a week younger so I make sure she feels comfortable. She is really shy but waits for me to come to her at night so I can put her up on the roost. She makes tiny scream noises just like my rooster so I'm a bit nervous on that point but overall she gives me girl vibes. She loves to perch on my arm but doesn't like to get touched or held so I'm trying my best for her to get comfortable with me. Any tips?

You can give them Chick Grower or Starter until they start to lay . then give them layer or Oyster shell mixed in their feed . Ive never had them choose it themself when it is on the side .
If you had the choice of yummy corn would you eat the oyster shell ? They wont either .
thank you but I'm going to try some methods and see how things go. since i have rooster I'm going to pick a feed that's okay with him too.

Mine love the oyster shell and devour it lol :confused:

Back
Top Bottom