🐲 How to Train Your Dragon Hatch-a-Long 🐲

Everyone who enjoyed this hatch-a-long, I am going to be starting another one and this one will be spooky themed!

I am doing an egg trade with a lady who has a Polish flock and a Bantam Cochin flock. And if she doesn't get 22 by today, I will finish filling the incubator with Legbar eggs!

Let me know if you guys would like to be tagged in the new thread! ❤

Everyone who enjoyed this hatch-a-long, I am going to be starting another one and this one will be spooky themed!

I am doing an egg trade with a lady who has a Polish flock and a Bantam Cochin flock. And if she doesn't get 22 by today, I will finish filling the incubator with Legbar eggs!

Definitely tag me! 😊

Will do!! And I will be sure to attach pictures of the parent flocks in the post.

The lady has never hatched from her flocks, so I am her tester of what chicks will look like! And she has labeled which breed each egg came from, so you'll know which breed you will be rooting for!
Sounds like you both will have egg-citing hatches!

Tag me please!!!

Back
Top Bottom