🔥☣️🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣️🔥

I think that skunks are 'New World' species. Indigenous to North and South America. They have been introduce to several Carribean islands.
Australia may have what they call 'stink badgers' but I'm not sure of that, and if so, they were from escaped pets.
Thanks!

Australia has a history of invasive species but I do not recall if skunks is one of them

And what's with the Platypus? God's sense of humor???

Yep. Pretty much. I mean, wth; elephants, anteaters, llamas, the list goes on....!

I’ve never seen a platypus... or emu....or dingo.....but I have seen the evil, lunch-sterling kookaburras. They haunt our school, swooping and stealing food right out of children’s mouths. Seen it happen. With my own 3 eyes. A peck and a poop just for good measure.

Yep. Pretty much. I mean, wth; elephants, anteaters, llamas, the list goes on....!

I’ve never seen a platypus... or emu....or dingo.....but I have seen the evil, lunch-sterling kookaburras. They haunt our school, swooping and stealing food right out of children’s mouths. Seen it happen. With my own 3 eyes. A peck and a poop just for good measure.

Sort of like seagulls at the NJ shore. I lost a submarine sandwich to one a month or so ago. :barnie

We have those in the USA too! (They are called Sea Gulls) :D

Back
Top Bottom