🦆 The DUX has woken up! 🦆

The dux-house is a war-zone! - Whenever i step inside, Laura and Violeta Dux call in the National Guard. No not using any electronic method, just by sonic waves... 📢
Then the two dragon dux burn everybody to a crisp who is even looking at their baby!
Finally Smørre and Laura tackle every intruder down into the dux-poop covered floor.

Laura was evicted today, after she had toppled over the ducklings food, stepped on one of them and drew blood from both of my arms. I peeled her off my face and threw her out of the door. - Yes i have thrown her out, not far away from kicking her out. She has inherited the »must protect at all cost« instinct from her grandmother Pinball but she needs to calm down a notch. While the little ones were eating and drinking she guarded the door and nobody could get in or out.

The moment i left the house, she dashed in and started a fight with everybody else - including the waterer (it moved slightly). So i went back in and drew her attention back to me and allowed her the "victory" to chase me away.

Last edited:
The dux-house is a war-zone! - Whenever i step inside, Laura and Violeta Dux call in the National Guard. No not using any electronic method, just by sonic waves... 📢
Then the two dragon dux burn everybody to a crisp who is even looking at their baby!
Finally Smørre and Laura tackle every intruder down into the dux-poop covered floor.

Laura was evicted today, after she had toppled over the ducklings food, stepped on one of them and drew blood from both of my arms. I peeled her off my face and threw her out of the door. - Yes i have thrown her out, not far away from kicking her out. She has inherited the »must protect at all cost« instinct from her grandmother Pinball but she needs to calm down a notch. While the little ones were eating and drinking she guarded the door and nobody could get in or out.

The moment i left the house, she dashed in and started a fight with everybody else - including the waterer (i moved slightly). So i went back in and drew her attention back to me and allowed her the "victory" to chase me away.
Sounds like you have your hands full Frank. Good luck with those protective Momas.

I can't keep up with uploading all the videos to YouTube, it seems the heat has a negative impact on my internet-connection too, so here is one from Friday afternoon, already outdated because more ducklings have hatched since then. I am not entirely sure how many fluff-butts are out there, either nine or ten. Anyways, her we go, enjoy:

I can't keep up with uploading all the videos to YouTube, it seems the heat has a negative impact on my internet-connection too, so here is one from Friday afternoon, already outdated because more ducklings have hatched since then. I am not entirely sure how many fluff-butts are out there, either nine or ten. Anyways, her we go, enjoy:
Sooooo Precious!!!!

Also from yesterday afternoon: Another black duckling has hatched and Blanca Duck was denied access to the waterer:
I was looking at a waterer like that yesterday but wasn't sure they could all get their nares in it all the way. Wasn't sure it was deep enough for the adults too but I have buckets of water in the pen that they could always dunk their heads in.

I was looking at a waterer like that yesterday but wasn't sure they could all get their nares in it all the way. Wasn't sure it was deep enough for the adults too but I have buckets of water in the pen that they could always dunk their heads in.
I bought that one six years ago from Rural King and it is still holding up strong. Its a bit heavy to haul when it is full, but i can manage. I have installed that one because i can hang it down from the roof-beams so that it will be absolutely horizontal and cannot be toppled over by Laura.

Are they really going after you Frank or are you just being funny??
Have you watched the last video? - They go after everything!
Laura attacked the waterer yesterday because it dared to rotate - and its big and looks like it does like duckling for dinner… 😵
Laura drew blood from my right arm yesterday, not once, twice! That's when i grabbed her and threw her out of the duck-house. She was so in rage that she was a danger to the ducklings.
This morning i was wearing a hat - by coincidence, the flies have become terrible here and for unknown reasons they like to attack what's left of my scalp - Everybody went silent when they saw me. And then called the National Guard again… I still have a ringing sound in my ears. 🧏‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom