Ended 12th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along—Edible Easter Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Look what I made just yesterday! Guess just in time!
a85bf28457d9578a8edc4b409755f146.jpg
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................. ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ NOT! :gig I would say in my dreams, but not even then. I haven't baked..baked..in a long time. Used to love to, but too busy with other things right now. I'll keep enjoying those beautiful entries showing up on here. 💙.

Look what I made just yesterday! Guess just in time! View attachment 2553387.................................................................................................................................................................................................................. ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ NOT! :gig I would say in my dreams, but not even then. I haven't baked..baked..in a long time. Used to love to, but too busy with other things right now. I'll keep enjoying those beautiful entries showing up on here. 💙.
Too Funny!

I forfeit the contest. Attempted to make the thing I was going to make today, and it didn’t work out. Doesn’t look good at all.

You guys are much better bakers than me, anyway. I doubt I would’ve won.
Oh, come on! I'm gonna enter too (just for fun of course). I guarantee you mine will be really ugly!

I forfeit the contest. Attempted to make the thing I was going to make today, and it didn’t work out. Doesn’t look good at all.

You guys are much better bakers than me, anyway. I doubt I would’ve won.
Don’t give up so easily. Better yet, don’t give up at all.

No one just wakes up one morning being able to do something. It takes lots & lots of practice & trial & error to get things right. BYC contests are a great/safe place for you to practice, so wash off your pan & start over.

Don’t worry about winning. This is all about having fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom