ALABAMA!!

edit* i do have feather legged. but they are not for sale. I only recently got them. they are the reason i am selling my clean legged. I had to put my poor ole rooster in a pin by him self. He is on the up side og 1.5 years or greater. im not sure. the hen was given to me by an ole buddy of mine. she is around 1 years of age. I wouldnt ask him what blood line they are cuz to him they are just food.. lol.. I will post pics/vids.

Last edited:
NP. Ive been looking for a lil over a year now. i finally have a trio. They arent as friendly as my clean legged bcms but they will come around. lol.. btw i had to pay a lot for the trio. I should have some chicks soon.

Greetings from Tillman's Corner, (just west of Mobile)!

As if the six kids (four still @ home), 2 Great Danes, Shih Tzu, Cocker Spaniel, 2 cats, Amazon Parrot, Savannah Monitor, Ball Python, Chinese Water Dragon, Mexican Fire-leg tarantula - and the Exotic Animal Rescue we operate weren't enough, my wife & daughter talked me into six chicks from TSC.

Guess who has spent the last few days - and $175 - building a chicken tractor for the new backyard flock?
he.gif
Not easy with a ruined spine. (Thank goodness for those three sons!)

"The Girls" should be old enough to move out to their new home next week. I hope they like it!

Anyhow, I suspect you'll be hearing a lot from us since we're totally new to this. I grew up in the Appalachian foothills of South Carolina and as a small child fed Grandma's flock, but there endeth the experience. My wife, Beth, has even less than that.

See y'all soon!

Does anyone need a rooster?
big_smile.png

All of the following 8 week old roosters are for sale!

An awesome Black Copper Maran rooster, he is not feather legged, he is super sweet and came from awesome stock! (Wynette here on BYC!) $5

Two handsome Olive Egger roosters, they are feather legged! They also came from Wynette. $5 each

Two manly clean-legged Olive Egger roosters (also from Wynette) $5 each

A Barred Rock rooster, he is super duper sweet! He has the makings of an awesome rooster! $3

A Easter Egger rooster, this little guy loves humans! $3

If anyone wants pictures just let me know and I will post some!

Back
Top Bottom