All the Christian Homeschoolers!

That's awesome, congratulations again!! Time for some dress shopping!
Thank you!
I've actually already got my dress! I'm going to be wearing my mother's. šŸ„° It fits perfectly, I just want to alter he sleeves.
I do plan to go shoe shopping, and to shop for a reception dress. My mom's dress is absolutely stunning, but it's a ballroom style with a lot of tulling(sp?), so it's hot and you can't really sit in it.
Oooo! So exciting! :wee
That's so very exciting! Congratulations!!
Thatā€™s so cool, congrats!!
Thanks! It is really exciting to actually have a day set. We're just waiting back for confirmation that it'll work for his priest.

Thank you!
I've actually already got my dress! I'm going to be wearing my mother's. šŸ„° It fits perfectly, I just want to alter he sleeves.
I do plan to go shoe shopping, and to shop for a reception dress. My mom's dress is absolutely stunning, but it's a ballroom style with a lot of tulling(sp?), so it's hot and you can't really sit in it.
Oh that's wonderful! So special!

But going to school forces you to be around way more people constantly :oops:

I'll take the siblings šŸ„²
Same. šŸ„² I'd never felt so burned out until I went to school. Being around so many people I didn't know was honestly kinda terrifying. But I made a couple friends and then it wasn't so bad.

Same. šŸ„² I'd never felt so burned out until I went to school. Being around so many people I didn't know was honestly kinda terrifying. But I made a couple friends and then it wasn't so bad.
I had the same experience when I went for those two classes! I made some friends in math, and made friends with the art teacher, and I ended up enjoying it.

I had the same experience when I went for those two classes! I made some friends in math, and made friends with the art teacher, and I ended up enjoying it.
Lord willing, I'm going to nursing school this fall, and the thought terrifies me. I'm so excited and nervous. Everything's kinda falling into place, and I'm getting things done that I need to, but I'm still scared. It helps that one of my friends also got in, but I don't know if I'll be able to be in the same classes with her.

Lord willing, I'm going to nursing school this fall, and the thought terrifies me. I'm so excited and nervous. Everything's kinda falling into place, and I'm getting things done that I need to, but I'm still scared. It helps that one of my friends also got in, but I don't know if I'll be able to be in the same classes with her.
Ill be praying that everything goes well!
Nursing school ive heard is hard/tiring but can be rewarding in the end.

Ill be praying that everything goes well!
Nursing school ive heard is hard/tiring but can be rewarding in the end.
Thank you! I know, I've got relatives who are nurses, and basically I'm getting ready to spend the next two years holed up in my room studying frantically. No social life, no friends, no nothing. šŸ„²

Thank you! I know, I've got relatives who are nurses, and basically I'm getting ready to spend the next two years holed up in my room studying frantically. No social life, no friends, no nothing. šŸ„²
Im sure you will be fine and still have some time for social life.
My neighbor is a nurse and she finished her schooling 2-3 years ago. After her initial schooling the next part was much easier she said

Im sure you will be fine and still have some time for social life.
My neighbor is a nurse and she finished her schooling 2-3 years ago. After her initial schooling the next part was much easier she said
I hope so. I've kind of gotten used to having friends now, and to not have them again would be super sad. I'll do my best to keep them, and since a lot of them are also going into nursing in a year or two, it shouldn't be that hard. I really have no clue what it's going to be like, I'm diving in head first here, so prayers are really appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom