All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Ours does too! It’s a lot of older people and a lot of little kids. None really around my age, all younger or older unfortunately. :hmm I help out in the nursery, but we don’t get many babies. I can’t actually remember the last time I held a baby… :oops:
I've noticed similar at my church. My age range is the smallest. Although, I think there may actually be 12-15 people just a tad younger than me. I just don't know a lot of them. 🤷🏼‍♀️
There aren't many babies in nursery cause the families all keep their children in the service. 😊

The parish I will be joining after I marry my Stranger is going through a Baby Boom right now. Lots of babies, and lots of pregnant mothers. There will be plenty for holding!
Almost every month last year, I think there was a new baby at our church (or maybe it was the year before...everything blurs together 😂).
Oh! Reminds me, need to request a prayer.
One of his fellow parishioners was on vacation in Paris with his wife, who was 24 weeks pregnant. She gave birth. As far as I am aware, the absolutely tiny preemie is alive, but they are now stuck in France until at least October. So please pray for Baby and everyone's well being, as well as that God will do good works through this. 😢
I will be praying for them! That must be so hard. 🥺

The parish I will be joining after I marry my Stranger is going through a Baby Boom right now. Lots of babies, and lots of pregnant mothers. There will be plenty for holding!

Oh! Reminds me, need to request a prayer.
One of his fellow parishioners was on vacation in Paris with his wife, who was 24 weeks pregnant. She gave birth. As far as I am aware, the absolutely tiny preemie is alive, but they are now stuck in France until at least October. So please pray for Baby and everyone's well being, as well as that God will do good works through this. 😢
Ill be praying!
A friend of my moms daughter had a baby born around 26 weeks in April and she is healthy and living!

Almost every month last year, I think there was a new baby at our church (or maybe it was the year before...everything blurs together 😂).

I will be praying for them! That must be so hard. 🥺
Thank you. :)
Ill be praying!
A friend of my moms daughter had a baby born around 26 weeks in April and she is healthy and living!
I'm very glad that it went so well for them! I hope the same goes for the couple stuck in Paris.

Hi guys! I am a Christian and used to be a homeschooler! (I am graduated now but plan to homeschool my kids!)
Hello! It's nice to meet you! I'm also a graduated homeschooler. My parents did a wonderful job teaching me. They make sure everything is grounded in the Bible. I hope to copy how they did it if I ever have my own family one day. 😊

Back
Top Bottom