Any artists out there?

got in the mood to actually design these guys after 8 months of having the things required (there were three total, the first one I drew 8 months ago obviously; usually I tend to dislike art I made over two months ago but it still appeals to me)
cherry.png
mintbox.png

IMG_6449.png

the last one is the one I made then if it wasnt obvious, considering redesigning them at some point

Thanks! She’s my blind girl, Blink
Blink is a good name for her
got in the mood to actually design these guys after 8 months of having the things required (there were three total, the first one I drew 8 months ago obviously; usually I tend to dislike art I made over two months ago but it still appeals to me)
View attachment 3779522View attachment 3779523

View attachment 3779527
the last one is the one I made then if it wasnt obvious, considering redesigning them at some point
I am one of those folks who still loves my old art, lol

Wanted to share a painting(acrylic) I did the other day of my ameraucana, Jolene ☺️
View attachment 3780477
That is so neat! I love the style, colors, and texture
It’s funny because she was named that before she was blinded

Omg! I love your style so much! That’s amazing
Self fulfilling prophecy.
I had a chicken that went blind later in life too.
And a turkey named Pancake the Flat that died due to wounds inflicted by a tractor that chopped hay in a field that she tried nesting in 🙃

And a turkey named Pancake the Flat that died due to wounds inflicted by a tractor that chopped hay in a field that she tried nesting in 🙃
Blink was actually blinded by an otter that attacked her. It grabbed her neck and must’ve damaged some neurological something. Pancake has quite the story! Wow!

You oughta try nameing one Very Healthy Bird

Back
Top Bottom