Any artists out there?

I asked my friend what it was like to be a hand model. (I used a picture of his hand for the reference.)
His pinkie is less crooked than mine. And the lines are deeper than mine
I kept painting on my hand so I could get the star right, one of the benefits of watercolor is you can paint on your skin without consequences.
IMG_8488.jpeg
IMG_8487.jpeg

Unfortunately the star looks off in the drawing because it seems like it’s on a flat surface instead of a hand. My particular hand is a flat surface so I didn’t know what I was doing. 😅

I asked my friend what it was like to be a hand model. (I used a picture of his hand for the reference.)
His pinkie is less crooked than mine. And the lines are deeper than mine
I kept painting on my hand so I could get the star right, one of the benefits of watercolor is you can paint on your skin without consequences.View attachment 3897385View attachment 3897386
Unfortunately the star looks off in the drawing because it seems like it’s on a flat surface instead of a hand. My particular hand is a flat surface so I didn’t know what I was doing. 😅
Hey, I have a bent finger too! It was dislocated in a basketball accident and didn't heal correctly. I was so close to losing my ability to hold a pencil or paint brush normally.

@Rose Quartz It could very well be aventurine, that's probably the closest guess! I'm not sure about toxicity though, it's basically a member of the quartz family and most of those are fine. The ones you really have to worry about are the asbestos-containing stones (bumblebee jasper is a big one! and there's a lot of debate about the safety of grinding tiger eye, though it's way further down on the danger scale than bumblebee would be).

Hey, I have a bent finger too! It was dislocated in a basketball accident and didn't heal correctly. I was so close to losing my ability to hold a pencil or paint brush normally.
Oh no!
Both of my pinkies are naturally crooked.
Fortunately the only effect is that typing is slightly uncomfortable.
I have strong fingers though, the crooked pinkies haven’t stopped me from being an excellent climber.
I think aside from sight the thing I would hate the most to lose is my hands.

The first Secret Summer is completed!
☀️
Participants were:
@RDchicken99
@Amer
@-Kiwi-
@NC_Quail
@Lacy Duckwing
@The Chick Addict
@StinkyAcres
@cynikyle
@Somewhere_In_The_Clouds
@Duckpip
@Rose Quartz
@Isabella6Storm4
@Nero70002
@-Shade-
@AbL
@Blue Raptor
☀️
We’re currently revealing our secret person in the Secret Summer pm and the artwork we did for them, and you may see some of the results here as well!
If anyone else is interested (or re-interested :rolleyes:) I’ll put your name on a list of people to remember when I write the tag list for the Secret Santa (same concept) I’m planning to do this winter!
Me! Wait, did I already sign up? Can’t remember

Back
Top Bottom