Any artists out there?

I haven’t been on here awhile and wow! Yall are so good! Here is some of the stuff I did. The girl on the top is called Uso, and yes, she is evil! 😈
image.jpg

I'm not exceptionally good but I'm trying to improve all the time. :)
Show me yall's art! Traditional, digital, whatever!
I do a lot of sketchy digital drawings, I've got low patience for super clean lineart and it never looks right lol
Here's some of my stuff! :D

View attachment 2166279View attachment 2166280View attachment 2166283View attachment 2166287View attachment 2166290
I've been an artist for years, just about any medium except oil. Takes too long to dry, lol. You do great work! I prefer charcoal and watercolor, then pen and ink. I haven't done any work in years but I volunteer teaching it in local private Christian schools and our library for children, teens and adults. Now I have baby ducks which is keeping me so busy 24/7, lol.
I'm not exceptionally good but I'm trying to improve all the time. :)
Show me yall's art! Traditional, digital, whatever!
I do a lot of sketchy digital drawings, I've got low patience for super clean lineart and it never looks right lol
Here's some of my stuff! :D

View attachment 2166279View attachment 2166280View attachment 2166283View attachment 2166287View attachment 2166290
I have been an artist my entire life. I volunteer teaching art at Christian schools and our local library to children, teens and adults for free. I prefer watercolor and charcoal. Then pen and ink. I have done any work lately because I prefer to teach what I love to do. Now I have baby ducks that keep me busy 24/7, lol.

I've been an artist for years, just about any medium except oil. Takes too long to dry, lol. You do great work! I prefer charcoal and watercolor, then pen and ink. I haven't done any work in years but I volunteer teaching it in local private Christian schools and our library for children, teens and adults. Now I have baby ducks which is keeping me so busy 24/7, lol.

I have been an artist my entire life. I volunteer teaching art at Christian schools and our local library to children, teens and adults for free. I prefer watercolor and charcoal. Then pen and ink. I have done any work lately because I prefer to teach what I love to do. Now I have baby ducks that keep me busy 24/7, lol.
Wow that’s really neat! Care to give us some tips? 😉:bow

That’s really cool!
This is super cute! I love it
Thanks!
This is adorable! I love the little halo of sketches around your bird.
Thanks you! I might do different sketches around her for all the seasons

Back
Top Bottom