Any Home Bakers Here?

Turtle Recipe:
(Couldn't find the actual recipe, but I consulted some family members and found out what it was)

Ingredients:
- 1 bag of original twist pretzels (more than one bag if you plan on making lots of turtles)
- 1 bag of original Rolos (more bags if you plan on making lots of turtles
- Pecans (chopped or half-sliced; doesn't matter

Steps:
1. Preheat oven to 300*F.
2. Break out your cookie sheets and foil! The amount of turtles you want to make depends on the amount of cookie sheets you use.
2. Once you have your cookie sheets, line them with foil.
3. Place pretzels on cookie sheets about 1/8 to 1/4 inch apart.
4. Put one Rolo on each pretzel.
5. Once all your pretzels are topped with Rolos, place them in the oven and do not take you eyes off of the turtles!
6. Once the Rolos are melted to your liking (takes normally around 3 minutes for my liking) take the turtles out and immediatly top with pecans.
7. Let the turtles cool for a few minutes and then gobble up! :drool

Hope you like the recipe!

Turtle Recipe:
(Couldn't find the actual recipe, but I consulted some family members and found out what it was)

Ingredients:
- 1 bag of original twist pretzels (more than one bag if you plan on making lots of turtles)

Steps:
2. Break out your cookie sheets and foil! The amount of turtles you want to make depends on the amount of cookie sheets you use.
5. Once all your pretzels are topped with Rolos, place them in the oven and do not take you eyes off of the turtles!
6. Once the Rolos are melted to your liking (takes normally around 3 minutes for my liking) take the turtles out and immediatly top with pecans.
7. Let the turtles cool for a few minutes and then gobble up! :drool

I've made something like these before except with an mm instead of pecans...I can't leave them alone!!

It was the Coles chocolate GF. I'm not a big cake person but they tell me it tasted good. They were a bit light on the included icing though, just as well I cooked two or it wouldn't have even covered the top!

Celebrating my daughters final HSC exam being over and her never having to go to school again :) (well till she starts university in March anyway :)
What a fun celebration cake! Looks great
smile.png

Turtle Recipe:

Ingredients:

Steps:
7. Let the turtles cool for a few minutes and then gobble up!
droolin.gif

This sounds so easy, yet soooo yummy! Thanks for the recipe.

This thread has been awfully quiet.....Has anybody been baking anything exciting lately? The most creative I've gotten lately has been grilled cheese. :lau

This thread has been awfully quiet.....Has anybody been baking anything exciting lately? The most creative I've gotten lately has been grilled cheese.
lau.gif

Grilled cheese is good!

Maybe everyone is relaxing before the holiday storm, lol.

Back
Top Bottom