Any Home Bakers Here?

Two words...

THIN MINTS.
big_smile.png

Ohhhh myyyy now THAT makes a crust for a cheesecake... If you like minty with your chocolatey
wink.png

I will try that next!

I saw it a few weeks ago, thought it would be interesting, but too busy to enter. May be able to find time before it ends?

So far, there isn't a deadline. They said they would announce the deadline once they have at least 25 recipes (so far, don't have any).

The things I'd most like to enter, I don't have pictures of. And there are already about 500 recipes in their member page database. It will take some work to find one that isn't already out there and have pictures of...I'm going to keep looking through my notes.

I hope you'll get time to enter, it sounds like fun and the prizes are nice!

So far, there isn't a deadline. They said they would announce the deadline once they have at least 25 recipes (so far, don't have any).

The things I'd most like to enter, I don't have pictures of. And there are already about 500 recipes in their member page database. It will take some work to find one that isn't already out there and have pictures of...I'm going to keep looking through my notes.

I hope you'll get time to enter, it sounds like fun and the prizes are nice!
The format looks like we won't know who entered, you have to do a recipe article and let them know you want to enter it. So, to me, looks like we won't know who is entering? Will reread the rules.

Thinking about doing it, maybe this weekend? I think I have only one recipe that may be appropriate?

The format looks like we won't know who entered, you have to do a recipe article and let them know you want to enter it. So, to me, looks like we won't know who is entering? Will reread the rules.

Thinking about doing it, maybe this weekend? I think I have only one recipe that may be appropriate?
roll.png
I think you're right now that I look at it again. I've chosen the recipe I'm going to enter but will have to make it up so I can get pictures to go with it.

Go for it sunflour, put one out there!

Back
Top Bottom