Any nail art enthusiasts out there?

AinaWGSD

Crowing
14 Years
Apr 2, 2010
Sullivan, IL
I searched but the only thread I found was from 11 years ago. Anyway, a few years ago husband bought me a nail stamping starter kit and I've been hooked ever since
20240123_164823.jpg
20240123_164842.jpg
20240123_164919.jpg
20240123_164934.jpg

These are the nails I did today (shh, I know the stamping on my right thumbnail are badly off center)

Also addicted to doing my own nails at home ✋😁 one of my fav hobbies! My mom was a beautician doing hair and nails growing up was our thing. I figured why not sink money into buying my own stuff and learn how versus paying the insane amounts to get them professionally done. Ive done my own nails using regular polish, polygel, acrylic, gel-x and now I’ve been trying builder gel, which I really like!

I LOVE your dragon nails! And the holographic polish is awesome! I can’t wait to see what else you do.

Here are my March nails - I went with a cat eye/velvet look.
View attachment 3761280
✋😁 Oooh, I love tiger eye nails! I have a couple of magnetic reactivate polishes but I never quite got the hang of it.

I totally understand! I always want a French tip… but some gold… and animal print.. and metallic… and some pink… and gems… and flowers… it’s hard to choose! But hey, that’s the fun of it, right?
Oh! That reminds me I forgot to post pictures of my tip design
1000006489.jpg

Except my nails are small and short, so it was at least half my nail.

Ooh pretty!! I love the stars! Here’s what mine look like:

It’s supposed to give a metallic shine, like a vervet look kind of. I’m not sure if you can really see it. But anyway I was thinking of putting these flower stickers on… I didn’t have a good arm length to take it! 😂😂 if you tap on the picture you should see the stickers more.

Attachments

• IMG_4650.jpeg
    IMG_4650.jpeg
    357.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5077.jpeg
    IMG_5077.jpeg
    644.2 KB · Views: 8

Back
Top Bottom