Anyone else a huge nerd about a random thing(s) other then chickens???

Wish I could join, but chickens are pretty much it🤣 I do have an extreme interest in dog training though. I’m currently perfecting my competition obedience style heel with my dog. He does many other things like taking my dirty clothes to the basket, taking trash to the can, fetching various objects and snoozing my alarm clock in the morning (my favorite🤣) does that count?

Last edited:
Wish I could join, but chickens are pretty much it🤣 I do have an extreme interest in dog training though. I’m currently perfect my competition obedience style heel with my dog. He does many other things like taking my dirty clothes to the basket, taking trash to the can, fetching various objects and snoozing my alarm clock in the morning (my favorite🤣) does that count?
How about a pic of this canine paragon? And good job, btw! :highfive:

How about a pic of this canine paragon? And good job, btw! :highfive:
Thanks!!
DSC_2146.jpeg
DSC_1850.jpeg
DSC_1261.jpeg

Various N64 era video games, the process of raising caterpillars to butterflies/moths, and I collect a lot of Dungeons and Dragons stuff due to playing in some long term campaigns. I also love helping people with basic phone/computer stuff and... well, I'm not an expert but I love using spreadsheets, hahaha. Like, Excel has to be the best computer program/application of all time. 😆

Reptiles and amphibians. That is about it.
IMG_2789.jpeg
IMG_2515.jpeg
IMG_2495.jpeg
IMG_2664.jpeg
But I would like to start getting more into photography. As of now I only have my phone so everything is pretty crappy, but my dad has a very nice camera that was shipped to him by mistake so I may be able to start using that soon.
IMG_2946.jpeg
IMG_2945.jpeg
IMG_2449.jpeg
IMG_2448.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom