Anyone planning to go to Silkie Nationals in Lawrenceburg TN?

I'm going!!
wee.gif

Entering info is up on the American Silkie Bantam Association website.
smile.png

Quote:
Don't worry, I've got the digital camera, the camera on my phone, and my SO's phone.
There will be plenty of pics.

I'm not showing anything this time, maybe next year I can actually have something to
show.

This will be my first show and I will be there. I'm going to take extra cloths and shoes to change in to before I get into car. I don't have anything bad ( Knock on wood and don't want any thing) Thank you for the info. Helps a lot.

Last edited:
Robin, I know that at most of the shows I've been to a lot of birds are sold on Friday evening as exhibitors are cooping in their birds, visiting and looking to see what is available. While I understand that the show is not occurring then, is there anything to prevent someone wanting to purchase some birds from coming in to see what is available, contacting the sellers, etc.?

Last call for a free splash ameraucana! I will be bringing two cockerals to the show (to the parking lot, not inside!). One of these boys is spoken for. The other is free to a good home. He was hatched back in the summer from Cree Farms eggs. PM me if you are interested and I can get you pictures. They are good boys. I hate to see him eaten.

Back
Top Bottom