Arkansas folks speak up.........

I'm having trouble with the animal control again. Sooooo I'm casually looking for a house outside of the city (not like we have any money though)

and in the meantime I think I'm gonna downsize my flock. If I have to move them to my in-laws the pen is only 16*16 and I won't be able to free range them
sad.png

Selling 6 mutt pullets hatched last spring, fresh layers $5 each, and 4 hens hatched last October still laying strong $5 each.
PM me

Hey y'all we are at the county fair and judging is complete. Its not huge but fun. Out of about 40ish bantams my bantam salmon faverolles hen got Reserve Grand Bantam and my cockerell got Best Bantam Cockerell and roo got Best Bantam Roo. And of course all the rest placed as 1st and 2nds excepts the little 4mnth pullet got 3rd but she's young. On my standard buff orps, out of about 35ish large fowl, my rooster got reserve grand large fowl and my hen got grand champion. Another cool thing is that out of all 70ish birds my buff orp hen got Super Grand Champion of Show!! Woohoo!!

Mrs. BJ Hensley Jr. :

Anyone know where i can find an auction in arkansas or southern missouri that sells ducks, chickens and/or geese?

At Centurton,Ar every Sat. at 1 PM they have a sale usually have ducks,geese and chickens . For sure on the chickens and most often onth ducks.​

Back
Top Bottom