Autograph Block Swap

Ok, I'm in. I hope I can get it all done!
So what is everyone writing on their blocks? First and last name? Where you live? Date? I could probably get a haiku in there if I tried!

Last edited:
I'm in. I have been toying w/ the idea for a while.

@keepmumsane , that is what I was thinking about doing too, white only for the center and two other colors (darker star lighter background).

Ok, I'm in. I hope I can get it all done!
So what is everyone writing on their blocks? First and last name? Where you live? Date? I could probably get a haiku in there if I tried!

I'm in. I have been toying w/ the idea for a while.

@keepmumsane , that is what I was thinking about doing too, white only for the center and two other colors (darker star lighter background).
clap.gif
wee.gif
I have you two down !!!! and you can put what ever you like in your square it is your square and I think white would be best so it would be easily readable but I was going to put my name my screen name and city and state just a suggestion

clap.gif
wee.gif
I have you two down !!!! and you can put what ever you like in your square it is your square and I think white would be best so it would be easily readable but I was going to put my name my screen name and city and state just a suggestion

I am going to put my name, since it is the same as my screen name (first and last probably), town and state, and year.

Great idea on the year. When I look at the one my Mom has that's one of the things that we marvel at.(1912)
Then wonder if the fabrics are what they were wearing at that time.

me 3, I had some wonderful news today, my DH has landed a local job making great money and he will no longer be going over the road (poor neighbors)
woot.gif
many of you know he is an over the road truck driver but in England going over the road means going visiting the neighbors hence the joke. I am so happy but give me a month and I'm sure I will be
barnie.gif
yes we all have been there I'm sure.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom