AZUC's arts and crafts hour.

Pics
I have looked through this whole thread and I am in awe how amazing these pictures and pours are! That is some awesome talent. I would honestly be buying some of these from you if I wasnt so far away!

What I would love to see is the process of how you create the pours!

Also you should be selling these for a lot more than you do!:)
Wonder if I could find a print house down your way that I could upload images online and have them print and ship to you. For pics that would be a reasonable solution to save money. For art, it would be like a canvas lithograph. Cheaper than an original, but still a copy. I could probably even do poster prints of some of the paintings at a decent size (up to 60 cm on a side) for not a lot.

Idunno, it's an idea.

Part of. a Halloween gag I did at work. We hung up some others in teh morning, then over the course of the day I "killed" off participants in the halloween costume contest so I could win". The one of the judges disqualified me for eating the competition, so later I killed him in the elevator. Then we put up THESE signs.
View attachment 3107909
Ha HA I love it!

Got to spend a day doing a shoot for a client who had this beautiful 1966 VW Karmann Ghia at a local small airport a few years back
max_husky.jpg

ghia1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom