Ballerinas!!šŸ©° (and other dancers šŸ˜)

I normally take 3, 4 hour ballet classes each week, and I have been for almost 24 years now. I started when I was 4, because I liked the outfits ballerinas were wearing, and it just became part of my life. Iā€™ve mostly forgotten it since quarantine started, but Iā€™ve still been stretching and such.
Wow. That is a lot of ballet. I don't think that I'll continue with dance past highschool, but it depends on what classes I'll be able to find. I'm learning to do the splits this summer

I hated doing the splits as a kid, but after I became good at it it was pretty fun. It does normally take a while to learn, at least for me it did.
I am trying to get into the advanced group this year or next year, and being able to do splits will help me out considerably. I tried to learn last summer but wasn't very motivated.

Wow! Good job guys :) I would consider myself a dancer, because I take acro, cardio tap, (regular) tap, ballet, jazz, pointe, hip hop, lyrical, contemporary, modern, ballroom, musical theatre, eclectic groove, breakdancing etc.
I take my company classes and rehearsals on Friday and Saturday and take my ballet/pointe rehearsals to on Sunday (for whatever show we have coming up)
I actually wanted to dance when I was little because I loved how the dancers on stage looked and I wanted to go onstage SO BAD! When I was 6 I started competing and I just couldnā€™t stop šŸ˜‚ when I was about 13/14 I realized I wanted to do this for the rest of my life. So yeah thatā€™s how I became a dancer :)

Wow! Good job guys :) I would consider myself a dancer, because I take acro, cardio tap, (regular) tap, ballet, jazz, pointe, hip hop, lyrical, contemporary, modern, ballroom, musical theatre, eclectic groove, breakdancing etc.
I take my company classes and rehearsals on Friday and Saturday and take my ballet/pointe rehearsals to on Sunday (for whatever show we have coming up)
I actually wanted to dance when I was little because I loved how the dancers on stage looked and I wanted to go onstage SO BAD! When I was 6 I started competing and I just couldnā€™t stop šŸ˜‚ when I was about 13/14 I realized I wanted to do this for the rest of my life. So yeah thatā€™s how I became a dancer :)
Wow, that's a LOT of dancing! I'm very impressed. I tried tap once....I sucked at it and it gave me a headache, so that was the end of that. Do you dance as a career? I think that this is so cool, I would NOT have the dedication for all that!

@black_cat I do! And thanks! Also donā€™t worry only 5% of ballerinas/dancers take tap along with other classes
That's so cool! I don't even have the dedication to practice everyday, much less dance professionally. I admire how much work that must take! You must be able to bench press a house XD

Back
Top Bottom