BIG NEWS: Official Book Of BYC - Raising Chickens For Dummies

IMG_4585.jpg

Woo hoo! I got my copy yesterday! I will be taking it to the hosp with me today to read through while I sit with my granddaughter who has been in hosp since Friday. She two months.

And Nifty, hope we all make it to the SC fair in Sept, will you be available for autographs?!!

Look out Friday because "I want a book I want a book" I will be singing this till Friday when I get my copy ordered and I will finally get to be a GFM
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
droolin.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

Last edited:
I received my book yesterday and from what I've had time to look at, it is awesome!
thumbsup.gif

I can't wait to be able to sit down and look it over thoroughly! So far, so good though!
smile.png

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

My book came yesterday. Read til I was falling asleep! Now if I could just read at work but I guess I'd better just be glad I can sneak on here during the day! It's easy to click off a website...not so easy to hide a book!
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
Hey Terrie or nifty... any word on how the book sales are going through BYC?

I know I ordered one..
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
They are going pretty well. We're bummed that the timing couldn't have been a little earlier (to grab all the peeps during Spring) but we'll be in a great place for next year!
big_smile.png

Once everyone has a chance to read through the book we'll hit them up for some 5 star reviews on Amazon!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom