BIG NEWS: Official Book Of BYC - Raising Chickens For Dummies

When my Husband "Eggie" and I ("me") first began talking about raising a few chickens, Raising Chickens for Dummies was the first thing I googled. LOL! I'm especially attracted to the word "dummies." Knew it was coming so we've been watching. That was quite a few months ago. we received our copy in the mail yesterday and am totally enjoying everything I've found thus far. Thank you.... It's a great book for reference and reassurance that we've made many good choices, thanks especially to everyone on Backyard Chickens....
Thank you again
Ed and Beth Hayes
frow.gif

I was talking to a lady whose daughter wants to get chickens. She said she didn't know the first thing about chickens, that what she really needed was a Chickens for Dummies book, haha, yeah right. I got to grin and tell her, "well actually..." and watch her expression change to surprised happiness and real laughter. Guess what she's getting her daughter for her birthday?

I also told her to check out BYC of course
big_smile.png

I let my neighbor borrow my book for a bit... her birthday is coming up and I plan on ordering her and her husband their own copy now.
wink.png

Quote:
That article was great as was the blog posts where people were discrediting the "naysayers". Educate, educate, educate!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom