*Buff Orpington Thread!*

Can buff Orpingtons have black speakaling on their necks like this or is this unusual?

Oh these buffs :D It is so true that they are pretty darn close to the perfect chickens! All 4 are laying already (the first out of all my breeds I might add) and they are just so sweet! The pullet eggs are adorable too <3

Could this be a black Orpington and buff Orpington cross
This isn't a Black x Buff orpington as it would have gray legs and the colouring is very different. The result is something called Black Buff which looks like this:

I don't think your hen is an Orpington at all. As Wyorp Rock already suggested, it is best to start a new thread for more advice.

This isn't a Black x Buff orpington as it would have gray legs and the colouring is very different. The result is something called Black Buff which looks like this:

I don't think your hen is an Orpington at all. As Wyorp Rock already suggested, it is best to start a new thread for more advice.

@CuckooOrpington Those are beautiful birds!

This isn't a Black x Buff orpington as it would have gray legs and the colouring is very different. The result is something called Black Buff which looks like this: I don't think your hen is an Orpington at all. As Wyorp Rock already suggested, it is best to start a new thread for more advice.
Wow! Beautiful!!

Back
Top Bottom