BYC Buddies FitBit Group

Pics
I'll take a look at the food tracking in the app sometime soon, but I am kind of tired today, since I got up around 2-3 AM.

Picking out food seems quite the hassle, though. I know I'd have trouble picking out clothes, so that is why I have several sets of clothes which are essentially the same. I read that it could be an additional sign of weakened latent inhibition.
I'm paranoid :oops:

I'll take a look at the food tracking in the app sometime soon, but I am kind of tired today, since I got up around 2-3 AM.

Picking out food seems quite the hassle, though. I know I'd have trouble picking out clothes, so that is why I have several sets of clothes which are essentially the same. I read that it could be an additional sign of weakened latent inhibition.

I'm paranoid :oops:
Keep it simple...The next time you buy clothes buy three or four of the same shirts and three or four of the same pants wear the same thing every day.

Ok nutter...do you want me to send the box to Nifty and have him forward it to you?

Keep it simple...The next time you buy clothes buy three or four of the same shirts and three or four of the same pants wear the same thing every day.
That's what I already do :p
Ok nutter...do you want me to send the box to Nifty and have him forward it to you?
No, I'm concerned about the food rotting in the mail, or being coronated.

Last edited:
Today's uniform isn't all black though.
IMG_20200320_162215.jpg

James I can spray the box.
JPEG_20200320_162309_9198967630825432954.jpg

Back
Top Bottom