BYC members in Massachusetts?

@harmonymw You Sure about the Koi ?? lol

How many hens do you have now? What are the Laws for Framingham.

So it's $100 for all. the Straw I used for the run in the Winter so they had something to scratch. I think there are 6 bales let. you don't have to take them if you don't want, but they make good wind blockers too.

If you all want to come over and meet them first I am ok with that.

Also if you know anyone that is interested in keeping Koi, I am also thinking of selling my set up with 1 Foot+ Koi Bartholomew and 2 Goldfish (about 6-8 inches?) Raja & Kissy Face. They all are 4 years old.
The gold fish were 1/2 inch feeder fish when we got them to 'save ' them.

But with moving and losing 4 other smaller Koi to the F-in neighbors cat, I just think it is better to find a home before I do Spring clean up.

$100 for Hard Pond (originally $3,000 the THICK fiberglass kind not the crappy Home depot crap they used to sell) 7'x10'x 2.5' deep, pump, filter box and hoses, used Matala filter media and extra large 2 full sheets of Matala never used.
Also a pond heater for Winter 250w floating. keeps pond clear of ice but I also cover with wood for the Winter

I would prefer someone that already knows about keep Koi or outdoor fish.
How much do you want for just
The koi? We already have a pond and all equipment

Good morning Mass chicken lovers. I'm trying to determine why my rooster crows at 4 am every morning. It's too early for daybreak, at least right now and I was thinking that it could be a routine predator passing near the coop. Any thoughts? I know we have a Fisher in the neighborhood, so perhaps he slithers by every night.

Back
Top Bottom