California - Northern

Excuse me while i rant... Stupid f**king postal service. two day shipping is two freaking day not whenever you feel like it. i was supposed to get two birds from OCSeramas today but nooooo they had to lose the **** things and take their sweet time i cant even get ahold of the main mail hub. they have no excuse. the weather is nice, no snow no nothing. this is the second freaking time the last time it was hatchery chicks. i also have seramas coming in later in the month and hatchery next month are they gonna do this then to? seriously get your **** together USPS e.e

@chiqita, could you tell me more about your Muscovy?

they are french whites. They are designed to be big and fadt growing. The boys can be pet like if hand raised ( fun when you have a 20 lb drake try to sit on your lap and nibble you) but the girls take a lot more attention to be Pets. They are good foragers and fend well against local preditors up to bobcats.

They are seasonal layers and spring has sprung and my ducks are hiding nests everywhere.

They are ok with flies eating all the babies they can get but don't catch as many adults as id like. They are happy and generally friendly .

[COLOR=333333]Excuse me while i rant... Stupid f**king postal service. two day shipping is two freaking day not whenever you feel like it. i was supposed to get two birds from OCSeramas today but nooooo they had to lose the **** things and take their sweet time i cant even get ahold of the main mail hub. they have no excuse. the weather is nice, no snow no nothing. this is the second freaking time the last time it was hatchery chicks. i also have seramas coming in later in the month and hatchery next month are they gonna do this then to? seriously get your **** together USPS e.e[/COLOR]

《Sooth》
For lives 2 days isnt 2 days. It says so in the fine peint and confuses people. This is mostly because they can only catch special safe planes and not because your post office people are d $/%#".

Are they chicks or adults?

Oh they also are fine with kiddy pools. They don't seem to want to swim.

French are production. Fadt and large. Wild are smaller and more nervous with dark carnuckles and bigger claws.
@casportpony had more ornamental scovies i believe?

they are adults. i also have found out that i wont be getting my others due to the girl thinks they have something (respitory or worse) so now i need to look for others. (so i have a few different blood lines for breeding)

Oh they also are fine with kiddy pools. They don't seem to want to swim.

French are production. Fadt and large. Wild are smaller and more nervous with dark carnuckles and bigger claws.
@casportpony had more ornamental scovies i believe?
I have blacks and chocolates.

-Kathy

they are adults. i also have found out that i wont be getting my others due to the girl thinks they have something (respitory or worse) so now i need to look for others. (so i have a few different blood lines for breeding)
Ok, they should have been express, no one has any info on the tag yet? they should still be OK< the reality check seems like its 36-48 hrs for express lives, that can be over 3 days ( ship thurs last plane, get there sat AM , seems like more days then it is due to the whens)

I have blacks and chocolates.

-Kathy
Ok, now I have a quesion from my learning of the week, are you blacks wild type ( smaller and blakc canuckles?) or domestic?

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Departed USPS Facility SANTA ANA, CA 92799 March 11, 2015 2:49 pm
Arrived at USPS Facility SANTA ANA, CA 92799 March 11, 2015 10:44 am
Arrived at USPS Facility CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91715 March 11, 2015 8:07 am
Departed USPS Facility SANTA ANA, CA 92799 March 11, 2015 5:57 am
Arrived at USPS Facility SANTA ANA, CA 92799 March 10, 2015 4:07 pm
Acceptance ORANGE, CA 92863 March 10, 2015 1:49 pm
this is all i have. idk why it says santa ana but i called them earlier and the birds arent there, i cant get ahold of reno (our main mail hub) so idk the delivery date was gurenteed for march 12 aka today and this tacking info hasnt changed since the top one and still says the same thing

Shipment ActivityLocationDate & Time
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Departed USPS FacilitySANTA ANA, CA 92799March 11, 2015 2:49 pm
Arrived at USPS FacilitySANTA ANA, CA 92799March 11, 2015 10:44 am
Arrived at USPS FacilityCITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91715March 11, 2015 8:07 am
Departed USPS FacilitySANTA ANA, CA 92799March 11, 2015 5:57 am
Arrived at USPS FacilitySANTA ANA, CA 92799March 10, 2015 4:07 pm
AcceptanceORANGE, CA 92863 March 10, 2015 1:49 pm
 this is all i have. idk why it says santa ana but i called them earlier and the birds arent there, i cant get ahold of reno (our main mail hub) so idk the delivery date was gurenteed for march 12 aka today and this tacking info hasnt changed since the top one and still says the same thing

Can you call your local po and make sure they call you asap? My guess is they will be on the first truck in the am.

Back
Top Bottom