California-Southern

Pics
Glad to hear I'm not the only naughty one.
tongue.png
Our zoning ordinance says, 3 dogs and 3 cats only. Oh well. I'm not keeping roosters and I won't put up with smell so I certainly don't expect my neighbors to either. I'll keep everything nice and tidy.

If anyone is going to the Pet Expo in Costa Mesa tomorrow, look me up! I will be at the working snow dogs booth for most of the day. I look like this:

images-1.jpg

No... wait... that's just what I wish I looked like. Here is the real me:

DSCN0854.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
really? i thought they would be okay...
i live in corona....and i loooked it up for riverside county.....darn..i guess i need to hide them too

If the city is incorporated, then you go by the city rules. If you live in an unincorporated city, then it is the county's jurisdiction. You can call Corona to verify your zoning and if you are in their jurisdiction, then they can tell you what is allowed or not allowed.
smile.png

I am in Lakewood. I heard I was aloud 5 hens so I got 6. My dog killed one unfortunatly so I think I am legal now. Anyone know the laws in Lakewood? I have 4 road island reds and one EE. I figured I can't get in to much trouble. Black smiths corner feed store is only a couple blocks away and they have tons of chickens.

I don't know if this is the best thread in which to post this but I REALLY REALLY want Ameraucanas now. I can't wait until next year. I've got black copper marans due to hatch on WED and am thinking about getting chicks instead of hatching eggs, so I don't prolong the period of the chicks in my living room. I found an Ameraucana Breeder Club breeder in WI who has chicks available for $4 each, $38.70 shipping in four colors. These are straight run. Is anyone interested in sharing an order? I only want to end up with 2-3 females, but the minimum order is 20. (I don't want to order from mpc). I'm in Encino, CA.

Back
Top Bottom