California-Southern

Hello. Just joined and I hoping to get a small lead in where I should buy to raise chicken.
welcome-byc.gif
There are a lot of good resources here on this thread for finding chickens
big_smile.png
When you share a little more, we should all have some good info for you! Chickens are so much fun!!! Mine are pets, with eggs as a bonus
wink.png

Hello. Just joined and I hoping to get a small lead in where I should buy to raise chicken.

Hi Anto, glad to have more chicken enthusiasts in Southern California =)
What breeds are you considering? Are you interested in baby chicks or started stock?
Do you have pictures of your coop and run to share?

From the Crazy H-Bar Ranch and Hatchery;
The breeding project is well underway and we have a large surplus of babies and 5 week old quails. So I'm looking for people who want quail babies, 5 week old birds, breeding quads or birds for processing...We have Pharaohs, Tibetans, Golden A&Ms, and Tuxedos.
We have Pharaoh and Tibetan babies for $3 adults $5 each, Golden A&M babies $5 adults $8 each, Tuxedo babies $8 adults $10 each. As always, discounts for buying in numbers.
Located in So. Cal. Lake Elsinore area.

(photos borrowed from internet)

From the Crazy H-Bar Ranch and Hatchery;
The breeding project is well underway and we have a large surplus of babies and 5 week old quails. So I'm looking for people who want quail babies, 5 week old birds, breeding quads or birds for processing...We have Pharaohs, Tibetans, Golden A&Ms, and Tuxedos.
We have Pharaoh and Tibetan babies for $3 adults $5 each, Golden A&M babies $5 adults $8 each, Tuxedo babies $8 adults $10 each. As always, discounts for buying in numbers.
Located in So. Cal. Lake Elsinore area.

(photos borrowed from internet)

very tempting...

Any one in the LA/Ventura area want to buy mix breed chicks? I want to get an incubator but unless I can sell some too, that's quite the cost!

Any one in the LA/Ventura area want to buy mix breed chicks? I want to get an incubator but unless I can sell some too, that's quite the cost!

I finally decided being a chicken enthusiast is rewarding as a hobby and provides cheap therapy in addition to eggs, but doesn't offer much in the way of cost recovery...

Back
Top Bottom