California-Southern

How does the distribution work? Does it happen in Simi? Are you interested in another member (even tho I'm not on Facebook)?

I'm in Woodland Hills.
She is in Thousand Oaks. I know for me, and a few others, she makes piles as she pulls things off the pallet. She tells me which one is my pile, I go by and pick it up. I get anywhere from 7 to 12 bags of various feeds. To start, she tells me my total and I pay pal it at the time we order. So, once it comes in - usually a few weeks later -- we just let her know when we are coming by.

We JUST placed in order (3 or 4 days ago), so we probably won't have another run for a month of so.

Oh! TO would be great. ....but I don't do PayPal.

I don't think she mandates pay pal. It was the easiest way for me. She has to pay for the order at the time she orders it, so that is why we pay her as soon as we get a total from her. You could work out any payment method that works for you.

I talked to her about adding you, and says she always welcomes new folks. We pay the same for shipping whether it is 50 bags or 60. She just gets extra bags each order to keep it at 60 (which is what fits on a pallet). She then sells the extra bags to anyone that asks for feed between orders.

Ah ha! Actual neighbors! My grandson's school bus stop is in that vicinity of Ventura.

I have a Cream Legbar named Lavinia. A Double-laced Barnvelder named Eggsperanza Spalding. And a Partridge Plymouth Rock named Prudence. They're 15 weeks old now and probably will start laying in Jan or Feb.

As I said earlier, I got them as 6-week old chicks. In the Spring I'm going to get some day old chicks. Hoping for a Copper Marans, a Sicilian Buttercup and something else. I hope raising them from chicks will make them a bit more docile. My current girls are friendly enough. They'll jump up on my knees to get some mealworms but won't tolerate actual touching.

I got mine from My Pet Chicken because I was able to pick from a wide range of possibilities. Next time I may try McMurray Hatchery because it's more direct but I like that MPC will let me buy just 3 or 4 chicks at a time.
Cool, I would like to see your chickens. We are now headed back into town from Family Thanksgiving and I will now aggressively start the final touches of getting my coop ready for some new residents.
Regards
Kevin

Hi all, I am looking to rehome some roos. Is anyone interested in a frizzled EE E cross, a bantam EE or a Tolbunt Polish that has a scissor beak. These are too pretyy, or too small to eat 20171126_115026.jpg 20171126_115010.jpg 20171126_114844.jpg

I have young pullets - lots of breeds. They are just starting to lay. Have you narrowed down your choices?

I am in Simi - not too far. I have RIR, Tolbunt polish, Lavender Orp, Some barnyard mix.
I am back in town from TG and would like to come bye and look this week. What days/times are good for you?
Regards
Kevin

Ah ha! Actual neighbors! My grandson's school bus stop is in that vicinity of Ventura.

I have a Cream Legbar named Lavinia. A Double-laced Barnvelder named Eggsperanza Spalding. And a Partridge Plymouth Rock named Prudence. They're 15 weeks old now and probably will start laying in Jan or Feb.

As I said earlier, I got them as 6-week old chicks. In the Spring I'm going to get some day old chicks. Hoping for a Copper Marans, a Sicilian Buttercup and something else. I hope raising them from chicks will make them a bit more docile. My current girls are friendly enough. They'll jump up on my knees to get some mealworms but won't tolerate actual touching.

I got mine from My Pet Chicken because I was able to pick from a wide range of possibilities. Next time I may try McMurray Hatchery because it's more direct but I like that MPC will let me buy just 3 or 4 chicks at a time.
Hi, still interested to visit. Any time this week convenient?

Back
Top Bottom