California-Southern

Hello ladies :)

SophieL, my husband was a Burbank police officer for 16 years and now works at the Burbank airport! I love that town!
Burbank is awesome. Husband and I bought a place here 6 years ago and we couldn't be happier. We live on an idyllic little suburban street with friendly neighbors and arching trees over the roads. Also, we are legally allowed 25 hens!

Also, Froggiesheins - Did you catch the other girls names?

They are: Potpie, Kabob, Noodle and Nugget. I'm getting two more next month and I think they are going to be Tikka and Fajita.

I consider it a thinly veiled threat.
big_smile.png

Burbank is awesome. Husband and I bought a place here 6 years ago and we couldn't be happier. We live on an idyllic little suburban street with friendly neighbors and arching trees over the roads.  Also, we are legally allowed 25 hens!

Also, Froggiesheins - Did you catch the other girls names?

They are: Potpie, Kabob, Noodle and Nugget.  I'm getting two more next month and I think they are going to be Tikka and Fajita.

I consider it a thinly veiled threat. :D

LOVE those names...TOO FUNNY! And they all come to their names? :D

LOVE those names...TOO FUNNY! And they all come to their names?
big_smile.png
I wish. **** Kabob is so dumb, she can't figure out how to get in and out of the coop when all the others are on the other side of the hardware cloth. She just runs around panicking. Of course she's way too wily for me to catch, so it results in me chasing her around forever!!!
he.gif

Altadena, CA 91001 here any locals? feel free to pm me I am looking to talk to some locals about keeping chickens, and maybe see your setups in person to get a better idea of what is needed.

I wish. **** Kabob is so dumb, she can't figure out how to get in and out of the coop when all the others are on the other side of the hardware cloth. She just runs around panicking. Of course she's way too wily for me to catch, so it results in me chasing her around forever!!!:he

I use my broom for a herding stick, does the job and kill 2 birds with one stone to boot! :lol:
Ya just gently push the air behind them and VOILA they go where you want them too!

Altadena, CA 91001 here any locals? feel free to pm me I am looking to talk to some locals about keeping chickens, and maybe see your setups in person to get a better idea of what is needed.

WOOT! :welcome form Hacienda Heights! There are a couple of peeps in this area, one that I know of in Altadena! I am 10 miles from ya down the 605. ANytime you want to talk shop, just give me a hollar, am more than happy to blab, show my birdie kingdom and such...:yesss:

Altadena's not that far from me in Burbank. One of my best friends lives up there by New York Avenue and Lake. I'd be happy to chat as well.

WOOT!
welcome-byc.gif
form Hacienda Heights! There are a couple of peeps in this area, one that I know of in Altadena! I am 10 miles from ya down the 605. ANytime you want to talk shop, just give me a hollar, am more than happy to blab, show my birdie kingdom and such...
yesss.gif
Thank you I look forward to meeting and chatting with you.
Altadena's not that far from me in Burbank. One of my best friends lives up there by New York Avenue and Lake. I'd be happy to chat as well.
I look forward to seeing your Chickens and getting all the info i can.

Back
Top Bottom