California-Southern

Hi all! Looking for a trusted source for pullets in southern California, northwest Orange County. Lost my three hens several months ago, in a seemingly freak accident during a really windy afternoon.

Easter Eggers or simila

Not really. What do you have?

I'm just waiting on some D'uccles to hatch any day now then I will be filling my incubator up with reg sized chickens again so I won't have anything in that regard for a month yet . Just thought I know a few other chicken peeps lol I could see what's available around here if you anything specific in mind .
Next batch in the incubator is going to be Americauna's ( Blue ) OE's and EE's and maybe a few Barbizeaux

I'm just waiting on some D'uccles to hatch any day now then I will be filling my incubator up with reg sized chickens again so I won't have anything in that regard for a month yet . Just thought I know a few other chicken peeps lol I could see what's available around here if you anything specific in mind .
Next batch in the incubator is going to be Americauna's ( Blue ) OE's and EE's and maybe a few Barbizeaux

Sounds like a fun mix!

Don't worry, I MIGHT have waited in the feed store for 4 hours for 2 chicks :eek:

I was at the feed store the other day getting some supplies and they just got chicks in that day ...sold out by noon ! That's the story of every feed store in town they can't keep them in stock . At the local kahoots a few weeks back the first lady they let in the store bought every single damn chick . One lady was bugging me to buy some of mine but I have a mixed layer flock of rarer breeds I hatched every some on those birds . I said ma'am if these birds were so attached to me I might consider it but even if I did bi couldn't charge any less than 60 a bird ,all organic free range raised they would be exspensive lol She was willing to entertain pricing numbers but I passed that's when I was like geez maybe I need to get hatching and sell some chicks lolol

I was at the feed store the other day getting some supplies and they just got chicks in that day ...sold out by noon ! That's the story of every feed store in town they can't keep them in stock . At the local kahoots a few weeks back the first lady they let in the store bought every single damn chick . One lady was bugging me to buy some of mine but I have a mixed layer flock of rarer breeds I hatched every some on those birds . I said ma'am if these birds were so attached to me I might consider it but even if I did bi couldn't charge any less than 60 a bird ,all organic free range raised they would be exspensive lol She was willing to entertain pricing numbers but I passed that's when I was like geez maybe I need to get hatching and sell some chicks lolol

Ours sold out in 10 minutes! We were the second people- glad we didn't hog chicks like the person 2 behind us- 75 layers!

Back
Top Bottom