California-Southern

Hello everyone! A friend of mine has been looking to rehome her Ayam Cemani flock for some time, and seeing as things are getting a bit urgent, I decided to try and help out by posting here. I was told to post here on the SoCal thread, so hopefully this works😅🤞

Located in Canyon Country, she has approximately 44 hens, 4 roosters and some young ones as well. All of which are extremely healthy and fed on an all organic diet. She is currently looking to rehome the entire flock for $5000 which would also include the services of a loyal customer that will purchase monthly. If you, or anyone you know in CA are looking for a good starter flock for meat and eggs, please do let us know! These birds are gorgeous and I'm really hoping to help her find a good home for them all! For those that are really interested, please feel free to reach out at ([email protected]) 🤗

Last edited:
Hello So Cal friends, I'm looking to rehome a 16 week old rooster, that is a Blue Australorp. We live in Spring Valley, CA (just outside San Diego). We would love to find him a loving home, and happy to drive as far as LA to deliver him. If you are interested or know of someone and/or a place that might be interested please let me know. Thanks so much!

Here's are a couple of pictures of him from today:

Attachments

• 501567BD-3288-4138-ACDB-D3DA5FA680CE.jpeg
    501567BD-3288-4138-ACDB-D3DA5FA680CE.jpeg
    585 KB · Views: 9
  • A84E0273-BEA8-4D16-9354-AB805F4032F4.jpeg
    A84E0273-BEA8-4D16-9354-AB805F4032F4.jpeg
    861.9 KB · Views: 9
2 of the 3 "pullets" I picked up in Aug. turned out to be roosters & I need to re-home them. One is a beautiful Welsummer & the other is a cute Easter Egger. Neither are lap sitters, but the EE eats out of my hand with my hens. The Welsummer takes his job seriously & will stand by and watch everyone to make sure they're ok. So far they are not aggressive, but my flock is too small for them. They are about 5 months old and were vaccinated for Mareks. We are located in San Diego 92115.
20221223_093507.jpg
20221223_092138.jpg

2 of the 3 "pullets" I picked up in Aug. turned out to be roosters & I need to re-home them. One is a beautiful Welsummer & the other is a cute Easter Egger. Neither are lap sitters, but the EE eats out of my hand with my hens. The Welsummer takes his job seriously & will stand by and watch everyone to make sure they're ok. So far they are not aggressive, but my flock is too small for them. They are about 5 months old and were vaccinated for Mareks. We are located in San Diego 92115.View attachment 3360206View attachment 3360205
They're gorgeous! I wish we could keep roosters... I'd take them both off your hands in a heartbeat!!

Hi everyone! I am in Canoga Park, CA and am looking for new, loving homes for two of my roosters. They are 4 months old. One is a buff Orpington rooster who is friendly and can be easily carried and held. Another is a black Ameraucana rooster with copper colored highlights. He is less fond of being picked up, but is still very sweet. They both crow and so they will need a home where crowing is allowed. They are wonderful roosters! Please message me if you are interested.

Attachments

• IMG-2703.jpg
    IMG-2703.jpg
    499.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-2695.jpg
    IMG-2695.jpg
    512.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-2694.jpg
    IMG-2694.jpg
    593.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-2711.jpg
    IMG-2711.jpg
    533 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-2709.jpg
    IMG-2709.jpg
    547.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-2686.jpg
    IMG-2686.jpg
    592.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-2682.jpg
    IMG-2682.jpg
    509.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi, well baby chick the Opal Legbar rooster above is still available. But I am also trying to be more intentional about my flock going forward in general, so I am looking to rehome TWO EGG LAYING HENS! They are Peppermint Patty 1 and 2, blue egg-laying Ameraucauna-type things. I actually ordered Bielefelders from a hatchery and I think I was given them by mistake!!! Anyways, I often get two big blue eggs from them in a day. (My kids are gonna be mad, but I need to make room for other chickens). They are not lap chickens but come for food and would be much tamer if you spent time with them.

Contact me if you are interested. North Hollywood

IMG_6597 (1).jpg

(My kids are gonna be mad, but I need to make room for other chickens)

I hear you, I plan on telling my kids the bobcat must have got them. I am in SoCal as well, not close to LA

I am planning on culling all 7 of the "pandemic girls" 2020 chickens. I have no idea who lays and who does not, but I need to make room for spring chicks I ordered. I am not trying to re-home and we will not eat them so I am going to cull and dispose of. Working up to it, tonight may be the night.

Back
Top Bottom