Calling All Rabbit Nutters

Pics
Dumb, yes! Fixed? Um, I don't think so. Since we found him outside I'm really not sure. He doesn't spray like another male we had, but he does seem very interested in my legs in early summer... He's a sweetie though, despite the fact that he detests being held.
Does he have balls?

Believe me when I say that I’m not happy about starting over with the rabbits. BUT, this female is extremely aggressive and has only successfully kindled twice even though we’ve attempted breeding her 6 or so times???? We lost the first 3 kits because she kindled when the Feb freeze hit. So only the 6 kits in March :th
My buck is a sweetheart but he’s already 2.5 years old and he seems to struggle a bit with breeding. I’m not sure he can wait another year for a new doe and perform. So I’m going to do a lot of downsizing before winter.

Believe me when I say that I’m not happy about starting over with the rabbits. BUT, this female is extremely aggressive and has only successfully kindled twice even though we’ve attempted breeding her 6 or so times???? We lost the first 3 kits because she kindled when the Feb freeze hit. So only the 6 kits in March :th
My buck is a sweetheart but he’s already 2.5 years old and he seems to struggle a bit with breeding. I’m not sure he can wait another year for a new doe and perform. So I’m going to do a lot of downsizing before winter.
I strongly recommend that you choose a new source for your breeding stock.

Back
Top Bottom