Colorado

Thanks, was considering Call ducks at one time, but looking for something more rare, such as Saxony, or the Silver Appleyard ducks. Does anyone here know if these breeds of ducks can be found in Colorado? I have not seen any in my search for them within driving distance.
I have saxony but only four of them they are from Holderread's they still young the girls have not lay jet, I have 2 pairs close to age, one of the boy has too much white on his head, the other is really pretty and the girls are really nice, I will have some eggs in some point so if you still looking by then just contact me.
I think there is somebody here with saxonys as well but I don't remember who.

Thanks, was considering Call ducks at one time, but looking for something more rare, such as Saxony, or the Silver Appleyard ducks. Does anyone here know if these breeds of ducks can be found in Colorado? I have not seen any in my search for them within driving distance.

I have saxony but only four of them they are from Holderread's they still young the girls have not lay jet, I have 2 pairs close to age, one of the boy has too much white on his head, the other is really pretty and the girls are really nice, I will have some eggs in some point so if you still looking by then just contact me.
I think there is somebody here with saxonys as well but I don't remember who.

Thanks, will keep you in mind for hatching eggs. Will you be hatching any yourself once they start laying?

Would like to find people who breed serama's and silkie's in Colorado.
Please message me if you breed the above breeds and live in Colorado, or know of people who do. I'm located in Colorado springs, Colorado. I would like to find people who breed show quality birds, verses just pet quality. Thanks, Ivy!

I have Silkies as does Shyscreations. Shylee's have done well at shows, I have not shown mine but I think they're pretty nice :) Right now I only have a few chicks for sale that are not from my own stock so I can't say what quality they will be, picked them up as a bonus with the Leghorn eggs I got from samsr, 3 of 4 hatched, so they're fertile for sure :) I have eggs in the incubator that should hatch over the next few weeks.

I have Silkies as does Shyscreations. Shylee's have done well at shows, I have not shown mine but I think they're pretty nice :) Right now I only have a few chicks for sale that are not from my own stock so I can't say what quality they will be, picked them up as a bonus with the Leghorn eggs I got from samsr, 3 of 4 hatched, so they're fertile for sure :) I have eggs in the incubator that should hatch over the next few weeks.

I have some of Pozees eggs in the incubator right now too. All 15 are fertile. We will be selling all but 1 or 2. :)

Thanks, will keep you in mind for hatching eggs. Will you be hatching any yourself once they start laying?
Yes I wil try to hatch some I love their colour I have the saxony and I have the pastel call ducks as well with are kind of a small version (in colour) or the saxony.
My muscovy girls will take care of the hatching for me , I still have a lot of trouble with my big incubator (Dickey incubator) I am gonna sell it had better luck with the octagons, silkies and muscovy girls than witht the big machine.
I will let you know once i know for sure they are fertile.

And chick pics

Pozees, the Cream Legbar males you hatched, how are they looking?

I just changed bands over the weekend and moved them and their roomies to a growout pen, and so far they look good - not seeing any unwanted color coming through. They are still young, of course, but so far so good :) One of these days we'll get some pics, I have been crazy busy and then got sick last week making everything a challenge. Bob's first cataract surgery is next Monday so we'll try to take pics over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom